The Look. The Sound. The Feel. The Fury.
Witness the Fury — hands down, the most distinctive custom Honda has ever created. Long, lean and mean, stretching nearly six feet from axle to axle, this machine literally screams with chopper style. And once you’ve saddled up and fired that big 1312cc V-twin, and felt its throbbing pulse beneath you, you’ll know you’ve experienced a motorcycle like none other. Ever.
The Beast Within: You won’t find a V-twin more righteous than the Fury’s, a 52º, 1312cc brute, putting out heaps of power and torque—and a sound that is pure V-twin soul.
Unleash Your Inner Fury: Wanting to add your own personal touch to your Fury is a given. And that’s why we’ve got an armful of cool, classic chopper-style accessories to help get you started.
- 1312cc V-twin Engine: Powerful 1312cc, 52-degree V-twin engine with a single-pin crankshaft and dual balancers has plenty of torque, and the feel only a V-twin can deliver.
- Fuel Injection: Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Fury's fuel-injection system means no-hassle startups on cold mornings or at high altitudes.
- 2 into 2 Exhaust: The Fury's engine features specially designed camshafts that also add to the unique V-twin sound and power-pulse exhaust sensations.
- Shaft Final Drive: The shaft final drive is quiet, clean, and has been uniquely integrated into the overall design.
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes: A single powerful 336mm-diameter front disc brake is complemented by a 296mm brake disc in back.
- High-Tensile Steel Frame: The Fury's high-tensile steel frame is the centerpiece to this machine's open, minimalist, chopper styling. It's functional too, delivering smooth ride quality and responsive handling.
- Chopper Styling: The Fury is one of the most authentic, radically styled custom motorcycles that Honda has ever produced. It features a teardrop seamless fuel tank, an ingenious single-shock rear suspension system and an aluminum swingarm.
- Unique Wheels and Tires: A fat 200-series rear tire is paired with a slim 21-inch front tire, both wrapped around distinctive alloy wheels.
- Long Rake: A raked-out front end and condensed, hard-tail look to the rear, plus a stretched wheelbase. And that long wheelbase is no illusion—the Fury stretches a full 71.2 inches between axles.
- Low Seat: The Fury's super-low 26.9-inch seat height is an integral design element that fits in behind the slim and long fuel tank.
- Engine Type: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52 deg. V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 89.5mm x 104.3mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enricher circuit, one 38mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital with three-dimensional mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: 45mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock with adjustable rebound-damping and five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.7 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 296 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 90/90-21
- Rear Tire: 200/50-18
- Wheelbase: 71.2 in.
- Seat Height: 26.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 663 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel ready to ride)
- Rake: 32.0 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 92mm (3.6 in.)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 45 MPG
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment
- Available Colors: Black, Red
Factory Warranty Information
- One Year: Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Miles per gallon values are calculated estimates of fuel consumed during laboratory exhaust emissions tests specified by the EPA, not during on-road riding. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride and maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, cargo and accessories, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.