- Under-Seat Storage: Removing the rear passenger seat provides a lockable area to throw a wallet, gloves or a spare set of sunglasses.
- Disc Brakes: The CBR300R features a 296mm front and 220mm rear hydraulic disc for excellent stopping power and brake feel.
- Passenger Ready: A separate passenger seat, integrated grab rail and standard passenger footpegs mean you can take a friend along when you go riding—another example of the CBR300R's versatility.
- Narrow Seat & Low Seat Height: A low 30.7-inch seat height does more than help make sure the CBR300R fits a wide range of riders. It makes it easier to put your feet down at stoplights and in parking lots—a big confidence builder.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: The CBR300R uses a single-shock preload-adjustable rear suspension that not only gives you a smooth ride but helps enhance handling as well, like some of our larger sport models.
- Counterbalance Shaft: Because it features a counterbalancer, the CBR300R engine is a smooth runner. You get the narrow overall width and power advantages of a single along with the smoothness of a multi-cylinder bike.
- Fuel Injection: Fuel injection means the CBR300R starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency.
- Single-Cylinder Engine: A single is the perfect choice for a bike like the CBR300R. It's light, simple, fuel efficient and features a broad powerband with plenty of low-revving torque—just what you want in your first motorcycle, but geared for comfortable cruising at highway speeds.
- Supersport Styling: The CBR300R features full-cowl Supersport styling and dual headlights, increasing aero efficiency and carrying the styling cues from our CBR-RR series.
- Analog/Digital Instrumentation: The CBR300R's digital gauges with analog tachometer provide vital riding information in a styled, hi-tech instrumentation package featuring digital speedometer, fuel gauge, coolant temp, tripmeter/odometer and clock.
- Anti-Lock Braking System: Our ABS—available on the CBR300R—can be a big help in making controlled stops in less-than-ideal conditions, like on wet pavement or when there's sand or other debris on the road. It's the perfect choice whether you're using your new bike as a commuter or just riding it for fun, since it helps you stop with added confidence.
- Engine Type: 286cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 76mm x 63mm
- Induction: PGM-FI, 38mm throttle body
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: 37mm telescopic fork; 4.65 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single shock with five positions of spring preload adjustability; 4.07 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single 296mm disc; ABS
- Rear Brake: Single 220mm disc; ABS
- Front Tire: 110/70-17
- Rear Tire: 140/70-17
- Rake: 25.30 degrees
- Trail: 98mm (3.9 inches)
- Seat Height: 30.7 inches
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gallons
- Wheelbase: 54.3 inches
- Curb Weight: 364 pounds - Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride.
- Model ID: CBR300RA
- Available Colors: Grand Prix Red, Matte Black Metallic
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Factory Warranty Information
- One Year Included: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty
- Optional Extended: Extended coverage available with a HondaCare Protection Plan®